Grace Home Christian Orphanage is a non-profit non-political community based organization founded in 1998 and registered under the control ordinance 1860 (ACT, XX1 OF 1860).
It offers safety, shelter, food, clothing and a better quality of education both academic and religious in many cities of Pakistan.
Grace Home is a Christian relief and development organization dedicated to helping children and their communities reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty.
Grace Home is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to work with children, families, and their communities reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice its offers safety, shelter, food, clothing and a better quality of education to the orphan, poor and homeless children. We always serve the neediest children in a community.
Grace Home International Ministry also provides opportunity to a large number of widows, disabled women and needy families to help them stand on their feet financially and to rebuild their lives.
Grace Home Ministry is to relieve human suffering around the country in the name of Jesus. Our focus has always been, and will continue to be, directed toward the plight of the poor, the forgotten ones, and those who suffer because of the decisions and actions of those in authority. These are the ones who have little or no claim on who controls their destiny and quality of life and it is to their cause that we are committed through the love of Christ.
- Orphan Children
- Homeless Children
- Street Children
- Addicted Children
- Special Children
- Tribal Children
- Poor Children
- Nomadic Children
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide shelter to Orphan and Homeless.
- To train the Children to become responsible citizens.
- To increase the literacy rate.
- To make them skilled and help them have their own identity.
- To provide education material free of charge.
- To provide them food and other facilities of life.
- To provide medical facilities at GRACE HOME.
- We welcome all persons
- We practice good stewardship
- We proclaim the Gospel
- We cooperate with others
- We help those, who help themselves
- We minister to the whole person
Grace Home is a non-profit non-political community based organization, which is affiliated with Government of Pakistan under the control ordinance 1860 (ACT, XXI OF1860). It is an umbrella organization established in 1998. It has four separate ministries and each ministry serves a particular segment of the community.
- Emergency Aid
EVERY CHILD HAS A RIGHT
- Every child has a right to daylight
- Every child has a right to know what is right
- Every child has a right to spiritual insight
- Every child has a right to intellectual might
- Every child has a right to have fun, and even fly a kite
- Every child has a right to have pure delight
- Every child has a right to eat what is right
- Every child has a right to three square meals, with his stomach fed tight
MICRO FINANCE / CREDIT
Grace Home Action Group for Micro credit. Ending poverty together, one small loan at a time.
We are ending poverty together with small loan at a time.
Micro credit provides small loans, education and support to help poor families achieve economic independence. Borrowers (usually women) reclaim their dignity and provide a better life to their children- breaking the cycle of poverty of the next generation. It helps women reclaim their dignity by giving them the opportunity to get out of poverty!
We provide opportunity to a large number of widows, disabled women and needy families to help them through Micro credit project.